- Establish weight factors for every phase, discipline, activity type, work package and work step..
- Incorporate weight factors for every into weighted progress calculations for piping works, civil works, mechanical installations, electrical, instrumentation and telecommunications disciplines.
- Determine progress dynamically as work steps get competed.
- Model the path towards Operational Excellence by developing the workflows of every single process, sub process and work step involved in the project lifecycle including engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning and operations.
- Allocate work steps to the proper resources, one or as many needed, so that organizational alignment of who is supposed to do what is established.
- Associate work steps with automated functions in the corresponding Project LifeCycle Management Portals.
- Develop job descriptions and responsibility matrices for your resources based on allocated work steps.
- Create Digital Twins of your assets, for all disciplines and into the Systems Information Model (SIM) the ultimate model of inter-connected, inter-related, multi-discipline assets.
- Create any asset connectivity and relationships dynamically, together with endless asset classifications.
- Assign Digital Twins to unlimited, multi-dimensional groups.